The JAI Birds at Convention

One Third of the Just Add Ink Design Team -
Delys from NZ, Sarah from W.A. and Myself from Tassie


I've literally just walked in the door from the most amazing time away at the Stampin' Up! Convention in Sydney. I never saw the Harbour Bridge or the Opera House this time around but I got to meet my fellow Design Team Members from Just Add Ink. This was definitely one of the highlights!! It was so .... great to catch up with these inspiring and gorgeous ladies.

I have heaps of photos to post of some wonderful people I got to know over the last two days as well as some fantastic examples of some brilliant and downright artisitic SWAPS. However, seeing I have to walk out the door again very soon, this will have to do for now!

A big thankyou to all the Tassie girls I got to hang out with. Stay tuned for some more photos.

Bron XX



Comments

Danielle Daws said…
WOOHOO! Cool photo! :D
Mae Collins said…
Can't wait to hear more about your wonderful time at Convention. Welcome home!
Anonymous said…
wow, can't believe you blogged so quick! Can't wait to hear the rest of your adventures, Love Amanda xx ps can I come to the Lonny regionals as your guest?
Bronwyn Eastley said…
Yes, Amanda, absolutely!!! Head Office must have taken notice of our feedback!!!
Leonie said…
So sad I didnt get to meet you, I had my eyes open for you but didnt come accross you :( Oh well, maybe next year!
Rachel said…
Must make sure to meet you next year and get one of your swaps. They were beautiful, some of my team have them and I was very jealous....
Rach:)
AJ said…
This is so cool. Wish I could have been there too. *sniff*
Christine Blain said…
Great photo, Bron - and I loved meeting all three of you, and getting big squeezes!!