Friday, January 13, 2012

A CASE and a bit of L-O-V-E

I must admit that this card is a bit 'out there' for me but I had an idea in my head that didn't seem to want to go away, so I had to put it onto paper. It was inspired by these super cute cards that I stumbled upon through Pinterest.

Two challenges helped me pull it all together and I ended up with a Valentine's Day card for hubby.


I Only have Eyes for You


I love negative die cutting and when I saw that the muse for CASE Study, Jen Rzasa, had this gorgeous card as inspiration, I had to play along using a heart punch instead. I went for a similar shape and ribbon detail.

CASE Study Challenge #73


Secondly, the theme challenge for The Paper Players #77 is 'All You Need is Love' - perfect combo!!


This is a very wide card (almost the length of an A4 piece of card stock) so it's just as well it doesn't need posting.


PS: Thanks, Kim, for featuring this card at Paper Punch Addiction.


Thanks for stopping by,

18 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

That is sooo cute, Bron!!! Your card really put a smile on my face :)

LeAnne said...

Ooooh, these ARE cute, aren't they! You've created a wonderful sweet Valentine...and we are so glad you were able to join us! I think this little peek-a-boo style lends itself to so many occasions, and this is just adorable! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

jaydee said...

Bronwyn they are both fabulous cards. I laughed when I saw the I only have eyes for you card! How creative. Love it!
So glad you shared it with the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Paula said...

Are you kidding me?!! THAT is one very cool card for Hubby Bron. Damn cute, but says it all, eh?!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute and clever! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Michelle said...

So cute, Bronwyn! What a great idea. You've put a smile on my face. :-)

Susan Joyce said...

Too cute Bronwyn, love your take on the case.

Lesley said...

This is a great twist to the Case Study Challenge and adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players Bronwyn.

Nance Leedy said...

How clever are you??!! This is genius and perfect for both challenges...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Too cute, Bronwynn! Such a fun card and I love the design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Dayna Sabrina said...

This is super cute! And clever! The design is great and the sentiment brought a smile to my face. Thanks so much for sharing!

Patrice said...

This is super cute Bron - just love it.

Maureen said...

aw, way too cute!! Love all the heart cutouts! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

Tania Gould said...

I love this! It's so funny and cute and perfect for a "love-u" card! I hope he loves it as well!

Rachel Moore said...

haaahahh that so cool funny and cute. love it bron

Teneale Williams said...

Oh... That pinterest is evil if you get hooked I tell you LOL. I LOVE this card, very clever idea using the hearts, cute.

Christina said...

So cute and clever! I love the faux stitching and striped ribbon tab, they are the perfect finishing touches. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Tan's Hobbies said...

hahahaha, you card really funny and CUTE, Bronwyn. Can't keep my smile looking at it now =P Your husband will surely love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...