A Bottle Tag for DAD

With Father's Day only a week away I thought I would share with you one of the projects we made at our last stamp class.  I have included instructions at the end of the post.



Instructions -
1.  Cut the bottle tag base from Basic Black Card Stock - 7 1/2" x 3" (19cms x 7.5cms)
2.  Score at 2 1/2" (6.5cms) for the bend in the tag.
3.  Punch at the centre of both score lines on each side of the tag with your Envelope Punch Board.
4.  Punch out a circle at the top of the tag using a 1 3/4" Circle Punch.

5.  Cut out a piece of DSP, 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" (11.5 cms x 7 cms) and round the corners using the EPB.

6.  Cut the tag from a piece of Whisper White Card Stock - 2 1/2" x 2" (6.5cms x 5 cms) and punch the top with the Angle Tag Topper Punch.

7.  Add embellishments to complete your 'wine' tag.  I cut the Burlap Ribbon 4 1/2" (11cms).  The 'DAD' lettering is a digital download (Alphabet Soup) but Little Letter Thinlits Dies could be used instead if you don't have an e-cutter.

Comments

Donna said…
Bronwyn, I am so grateful for your instructions. I haven't read them yet but did pop over here from Stampin' Connection! Your tag is absolutely adorable and I am very inspired to try to turn it into a class card! It's fantastic! Thank you for sharing everything as you always do! Have a fabulous week! Cheers! Donna