The June Collection - tct #1-4
Hi there and welcome to the first 'Linky Party' for Under the Colour Tree. It's been really lovely to get emails and messages from some of my blog readers who appreciate my weekly colour inspiration; I post a Pinterest inspired colour swatch called, The Colour Tree every Sunday night (AEST).
I would love for you to share your projects that you have made, or intend to make, using my colour combos for inspiration; it will inspire me to use them too! So ... on the 7th day of every month at 7pm (AEST), I will post a round up of the previous month's collection. Participants will have until the end of the current month to link up their projects below -
Linky Party Guidelines -
- Make a card or other paper craft project inspired by one of the beautiful Stampin' Up! colour combos (#1 - #4).
- Post a photo of it to your blog or on-line gallery and then use the linky tool below to share your project here. Make sure you just link your post not your whole blog.
- Mention, Under the Colour Tree in your post, display the colour graphic and link back here so others can join in on the fun.
- Your project can be something you made back in June or you can create something new for the July Linky Party.
- Please stick closely to the colours and use mostly SU products.
- Linky closes on Friday 31st July at 11:59pm (AEST)