This card is similar to the one that I made for mum for Mother's Day but I changed the measurements slightly so it's a little shorter and have included a mini tutorial at the end of this post if you would like to make one too.
1. Colour Challenge - Global Design Project #005
The colour challenge at the Global Design Project is just perfect for spring and I really, really love the combo! I have included some Kraft Card Stock as a neutral for the construction of the planter box.
2. SUO Challenge - #132 Punch It Up
The second challenge that I have entered is at SU Only where the theme is to feature PUNCHES. Here's my list of Stampin' Up! punches that I have used for my Spring Planter Box Card -
- Petite Petals
- Bird Builder (Leaves)
- Washi Label
3. Theme Challenge - #17 Stamp Ink Paper - Floral
I'm excited to finally join in with a challenge at Stamp Ink Paper where the theme is FLORAL!
2. Attach the legs to each corner of the base with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
4. Attach the punched flowers, leaves and other embellishments to the inserts with foam dots (Stampin' Dimensionals) and Multi-purpose Liquid Glue.
5. The card will fold flat to fit inside a custom made envelope. However, I've decided not to give this one away and use it to brighten up the desk in my office instead.
Thanks for stopping by,