The September Collection - tct #14-17
Hi there and welcome to the October Link Up for Under the Colour Tree. I post a Pinterest inspired colour swatch called, The Colour Tree every Sunday night (AEST).
I would love for you to share your projects that you have made using my colour combos for inspiration; it will inspire me to use them too! So ... on the 7th day of every month at 7pm (AEST), I will post a round up of the previous month's collection. Participants will have a month to link up their projects below -
Link Up Guidelines -
- Make a card or other paper craft project inspired by one of the Stampin' Up! colour combos (#14 - #17).
- Post a photo of it to your blog or on-line gallery and then use the linky tool below to share your project here. Make sure you just link your post not your whole blog.
- Mention, Under the Colour Tree in your post, display the colour graphic and link back here so others can join in too.
- Your project can be something you made back in September or you can create something new for the October Link Up.
- Link Up closes on 7th November at 6pm (AEST).