Stampin' Up! In Colours Planter Box Card

Only two more sleeps until the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue goes live and that means a brand new palette of In Colours to create with.

I'm holding a Planter Box Card Class and mini catty launch this Thursday night with a small group of ladies, so naturally I chose to play with the new In Colours. 
 

The base was constructed from Kraft Card Stock and stamped with the Hardwood Background Stamp (Soft Suede Ink).  All other accessories are listed below this post in the Labels Section.

    

   

 Here's a round up of the Planter Box Cards I have made so far (Yes, I am a tad obsessed) -
 
    

    

Visit My Tutorials For Sale page to purchase my Spring Planter Box Tutorial.

Need supplies?  Visit my Demonstrator Business Website with on-line shopping 24/7

My Demonstrator Business Web Site

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks fabulous in the new colours.