Hi there! Welcome to addINKtive designs. Today I am sharing a card that I made using the soon to be released, Thoughtful Branches Bundle.
TGIF Challenges #65 is all about cutting! Fussy cutting or die cutting, they don't care, they just want to see you - Cut. It. Out.
Well I can testify that this little creation required a lot of cutting with dies, paper snips, a punch and a paper cutter! It took me a few hours to make in between doing a few loads of weekend laundry! You have to have some incentive to get the housework done, right?
For more info, a link up to the challenge and to see the DT's lovely handiwork, click on the image below to take you to the TGIF Challenge Site -
Link to tutorial for this style of card -
- Card Base - Pool Party Card Stock (basic Z-fold with inserts)
- Background clouds - Serene Scenery DSP Paper Stack
- Fence - Hardwood Stamp stamped on Smoky Slate Card Stock with Crumb Cake Ink; posts punched out with the Classic Label Punch (bottom point snipped off)
- Front Tree - Trunk - Chocolate Chip Ink and Card Stock, Branches - die cut from CC Card Stock, Leaves - Wild Wasabi Ink and Card Stock, die cut
- Flowers - Wild Wasabi Ink and Card Stock, Crushed Curry Ink on So Saffron Card Stock, die cut stems, fussy cut flowers with pearls
- Birds - Rose Red, Island Indigo and Crumb Cake Ink
- Sentiment - Basic Black
- Rolling Hills - Garden Green Ink and Card Stock
- Trees - Tall Pine - Garden Green and Early Espresso Ink, Trio - Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White Card Stock
- Lavender - Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz Ink on WW Card Stock
Bird's Eye View
Want to see more projects made with the new Thoughtful Branches Bundle? Click HERE to join The Stamp Review Crew's latest Blog Hop.
In need of supplies? Don't forget to pop in the Hostess Code (QMU6HCF4) for July when ordering through my on-line store and I'll send you a FREE tutorial on how to make a Pop-Up, Z-Fold, Card in a Box.