Bags for Bali

A Haute Tote made from SU Holiday Treasures DSP


... and another made from some Faux Leather (non-SU) Paper


I don't know about you but I've still got a good sized stash of DSP floating around that I need to use up and these little Haute Totes are great for doing just that! I spent a lot of time last weekend making a few of these. The good news is that I've managed to lessen the pile of DSP to make room for some new stuff which arrived in the post today with my pre-order. I can't wait to get out into my craft room and play with the new goodies but alas .. tomorrow I'll be back at work! I'll have to be content to flip through the brand new catty for now.


Bags for Bali, you may ask?? Yes ... it's official, I'm off to Bali in about 5 weeks time - not for the sun, sand and surf but to spend some time hanging out with some very special kids in a few of the orphanages that our church supports. I'll get to do some craft activities with the children, check out where they go to school, learn to do some Batik and pick up some craft supplies. The guys will be busy sealing a driveway so the road in doesn't become a sludge heap in the wet season and installing a few water treatment units. We'll also be helping to supply some much needed computers for the students at school. Cool ay?

By the way, you can purchase the template for these Haute Totes from Creations by AR. The link is on my side bar.

Sampai jumpa,
(See you later)

Comments

Leonie said…
Bronwyn, these little totes are just gorgeous, and for such a great cause, good on you!
Patrice said…
Ohhh ahhh they look fab! I hope you sell loads. Great cause to support, hope you sell lots!
Mae Collins said…
Oh you keep inspiring me to try and make one of these but I just haven't had the opportunity yet! Have fun in Bali. Thanks also for you comment on my blog and I know the date of my catalogue is a good one because it's your birthday, so that secret is now out too! (3 Sept) See you on the 4th at Regionals!
Anonymous said…
Lovely bags as always Bron and lucky village in Bali!
Jeane said…
beautiful, Bronwyn...love it!!

oh ya...good luck in Bali!!

sampai jumpa..
Tania Gould said…
WOW that faux leather looks awesome!