Just Add Ink Challenge # 29 - Colour

Scalloped Envy


There's a colour challenge on at Just Add Ink and I decided to make a little scalloped pocket to hold a gift card inside! After all things masculine last week, I went with something very pretty and feminine for this round!

The template that I used is a Freebie from Creations by AR, called Scalloped Envy. You can download the pattern HERE.

My week has been super busy so I didn't get around to photographing it open with a gift card inside and besides, I didn't want to ruin that near perfect bow!! ;)



Here's the yummy colour combo that is on offer this week at Just Add Ink. I hope it gets your creative juices flowing.




Project Recipe for Scalloped Envy -
Stamp Sets: Bella's Bloom, Tiny Tags
Card Stock: Textured Rose Red and Very Vanilla
Stampin' Write Markers: Rose Red and Always Artichoke
Accessories: Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Lots of Tags Die, Bella Bleu DSP, Paper Piercing Tool, Rich Regals Brad


Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be back soon with samples from our Stamp Class which is being held tonight. Have a lovely weekend.

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
this is gorgeous, I adore the embossing and the cute little tag...very sweet...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*
Karen said…
Simply divine, very nice
Christine Blain said…
Bron, this is absolutely beautiful. You're so clever! Love it to bits .. so sweet and girly :)
Patrice said…
I really love this card Bronwyn - I'm going to have to CASE :o)