Post It Note Holder with Gel Pen

Vintage Bird Post It Note Holder


A Glimpse Inside


This is the little post-it note holder that we made at Stamp Class last Friday night. Thanks to Rochelle for hosting such a fun evening. This was the second project out of three that we made.

I'm hoping Rochelle will post details on her blog soon (hint, hint) so I can link you up to the directions on how to make this cute little gift.

PS: Here's the link. Happy crafting.

We made these using Old Olive Cardstock and the Vintage Vogue stamp set. I chose to decorate mine with the XL Two-Step Bird Punch using Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry with a bit of sponging. I love how it turned out. Thanks, Rochelle, for a fun, quick and easy project to do!



Well, I'm home on my day off today busily doing housework, writing an Individual Education Program for a child in my class and catching up on some posts.

You'll know when another post pops into view later on in the day, that I needed a break from the compilation of assessment reports and folding washing!! ... and besides, if my estimation is right, I should have a very important box waiting at the Post Office in the form of a pre-order of SU goodies so I had better get all the necessary 'joys' of life out of the way first to make time to play!

PS: I'm thrilled to see that this has made it into the Punch Art Inspiration of the Day (12th August 2010)

Thanks for taking the time to have a peek,

Comments

Jo said…
Very cute Bron. Where did you get those mini pens from??
Patrice said…
Lovely, like your colour choices here.
Rochelle Wright said…
Hi Bronwyn, Thanks for the reminder. Love the way you have done your post it note holder
Kim said…
great simple project! this will be on my punch art inspiration of the day tomorrow
Anonymous said…
Great colors and imagery. I just bought two bird motif photo holders today and your bird is nearly identical in shape. Your design is super cute!