Quick and Easy Cards

Razzle Dazzle with Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip


Inspired by Nature and Pocket Silhouettes using Baja Breeze and Close to Cocoa



I don't usually do quick and easy cards but decided to clear away my craft desk by using up some cardstock that had already been cut. I didn't even use a Stamp-a-ma-jig!

These cards use the FTL #100 again!! I enjoy using that sketch.

While checking out the new catty, I was happy to see that Razzle Dazzle will be making a comeback, so was eager to get the dust off that stamp and have a play!

Most cards I do never take less than an hour to make, so these ones are not really to my liking but I had fun anyway!

While I was in the mood yesterday to use up a few pre-cut bits and pieces I made a few Haute Tote Bags too but will post those when I purchase some more jewellery clips to attach the gift cards on the side.

Happy Crafting,

Comments

Patrice said…
There is something to be said for quick and easy - they usually turn out beautifully. I love both of these cards Bronwyn (razzle would be my fave though).
Tui Nathan said…
I too love both of these cards Bronwyn ...quick and easy to me creates stunning and oh so beautiful like your lovely creations. And oh, it's good to be back blogging again ... I have put life aside for a little while so I can play and blog!!!
Liam said…
I love both these cards. I love both the stamp sets too. Great use of the colours on the cards.

Liam
Leonie said…
This is fantastic! I was so excited to see razzle dazzle make a come back in the catty! I may have to case this one!!