FTL #110

Beautiful Wings

I love the sketches at Clean and Simple Stamping and the current 'Fall to Layout' really caught my eye this week. There was not a lot of stamping with this one, just a great way to highlight some new DSP and the cute little Beautiful Wings Embosslits.


FTL 110


I had a few birthday cards to catch up on and it was quite a productive day as far as creating goes but there's still some jobs around the house that need doing! They can always wait until another day!


Project Recipe for Beautiful Wings:
Stamp Set: Great Friend
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Elegant Soiree DSP, Jewels - Basic Pearls, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by to browse,

Comments

WOW!!! Totally LOVE these Bron! THe layout's are really, really cool and that paper you've used "from your stash!" Yummy!!!! Gorgeous cards buddy!!
SMiles Sharnee :0)
Banu said…
Loved this card. That patterned paper turned out to be perfect for this card. Really neat.
Lea L. said…
This is very pretty! I love those cute butterflies!! Great job with FTL 110! ♥♥♥
Jo said…
This is gorgeous. Love the paper and the butterflies.
Ooooh! Was expecting this die to arrive today ... but sad face! Maybe tomorrow??? Can't wait to play! This is very pretty, Bronwyn! Hugs xxaxx
Debbie Airey said…
WOW!! This is so pretty! I love that DSP and the pearls and butterfly's are lovely.
Jo Armstrong said…
This is just stunning Bronwyn... as always! I have just ordered Elegant Soiree from Helen and I can't wait till it gets here - the colours are just so beautiful. I love what you ahve done witht he butterflies too. WOW!
Patrice said…
Love this one, haven't cracked into my packet of Soiree yet. Think I must very soon :o)