FTL #114 - Every Little Bit

Snowflakes and Penguins

I thought I should make a start on my Christmas Cards and decided to use this week's FTL Challenge at Clean and Simple Stamping to get the ball rolling!



FTL #114


Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Every Little Bit, Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Shimmery White
Ink: Basic Black, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Blender Pen, Basic Rhinestones, Stamping Sponge
Score Pal


Thanks for taking a peak at my first Christmas Card for the season,

Comments

Patrice said…
Great start Bron. Loving those gorgeous little penguins and your daubing on the edges looks good.

Love that sketch too, might head over there myself soon.
Anni said…
This penguins are too cute!
Sally said…
Gorgeous card, those little penguins are so cute.
Sally. x
Tania Gould said…
WOW that is so cute! What a great idea using the little penguins like that - love it!!!
Love your penguin card Bronwyn.
When I first saw this set I was not sure the penguin looked cute enough.
You've changed my mind.
You've made him look "super-cute"!
Kathy
Well ... I have totally missed this set ... haven't even noticed it. But ... am definitely going to comb through my catty to look for it! Just how did I miss it! Hugs xxaxx
Christyne said…
OH. MY. GOSH. This is the cutest thing EVER!!! I just love it!