Hand Made Happy Mail

This is Claire Harrison's gob-smacking' invite to her recent 40th!! I asked her if I could show it off on my blog! Isn't it gorgeous?

I don't have the stamp set, Awash with Flowers and I just love the vibrant DSP and colours that she used on this card.


Another cute creation from a fellow JAI DT Member, Gardenia Pepworth
(Love Fox & Friends!!)


A very cute card from a wonderful friend and SU Customer, Caroline Bain


... and a lovely card highlighting some gorgeous DSP ( last Summer Mini) from a fellow JAI DT Member, Jo Eades.


Thanks heaps! I appreciate each and every one and I'm so glad I'm not the only one that sends belated birthday wishes ;) Hi Claire, your card is on its way!!

I should also mention that the rest of my JAI Team Swaps are on their way to most homes now! Sorry for the delay as life has been a tad busy lately! Hope you enjoy receiving them along with ribbon and DSP shares to those that participated in that!


Comments

Unknown said…
Sorry I missed your birthday, I hope you had a good one.
Patrice said…
Ooooh Claire's card is gorgeous, so bright and vibrant - I do love Awash with Flowers, but am not a proud owner myself yet.

All of these cards are lovely, you are very lucky Bron - and yep I'm known for almost always being late with cards *hanging head in shame*....yours will arrive one day before Christmas I'm sure *wink*.