Jenti's Haute Tote

Jenti's Haute Tote

Just thought I'd show you this cute Haute Tote that Jenti (a girl in my class) made. Isn't she clever? Her mum loves papercrafting too and often comes to our Stamping Nights.

The tote is made from the Sweet and Sour Specialty DSP (page 124 of the IB & C). It has gloss on one side and comes in a combination of Rose Red, Pumkin Pie and Very Vanilla. It looks pretty delicious and after seeing it close up, I'm going to have to get me a packet!!

The template can be purchased from Creations by AR - there's a link on my side bar!

You can also view some other lovely craft work on our class blog - Our Place in Cyber Space. I'm sure the children would love it if you dropped by and left a comment! Check out Isaac's amazing Dish Garden while you're there!

Comments

AJ said…
This is so cute, love these clever people making cutesy handbags! TFS, Bron. xx Amanda
Jo said…
Wow Bron, your students are so clever. Great work Jenti!