I'm Hooked!

After two lessons with Andrea, some inspiration from Amanda, another pattern from Patrice, a few You Tube Videos and a bit of blog surfing, this is what I've managed to do so far! Yes, I'm hooked but don't worry, I'm still addicted to paper craft. Some of these little flowers may appear on some cards in the not too distant future.


Some Crocheted Flowers from
Various Mixes of Wool, Cotton, Cashmere and Bamboo


My Earlier Attempts

If you're into crochet and want to pass on any of your favourite patterns/blog sites to a novice like myself, please feel free!! ;) Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm attempting a water bottle carrier at the moment ... the first attempt looked like a beanie so I started again and it's now looking more like what it's meant to be!

Update: 6th December 2010
I have just 'moved' all non-related Stampin' Up! crafty bits 'n' pieces to my new (other) blog. You can find it at - http://bronsewhooked.blogspot.com

Comments

Sam said…
These little hookie flowers are beautiful Bronwyn! I am also playing with crochet, and have been getting the weekly Crochet mags and wool from the Newsagent to help me.

My favourite crochet blog is Lucy's:
http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/

Can't wait to see what else you make.

:-)
Sam.
Danielle Daws said…
These look fabulous, Bron! I haven't braved crocheting, but I love how it looks!
Patrice said…
Go Bron, so proud of you! Can't wait to see all your future crochet creations!

Will flick you a couple more patterns when I get them out of my head and down on paper :o)
Anonymous said…
Well done! You're a legend. Attic 24 is my current fave as well but I am going to attempt the leaf garland by Lee at Killiecrankie farm soon xx
Unknown said…
Hi Bronwyn, check my blog I have given you an award. :)
Leonie said…
I too am a definate novice and got into making a few of these little bad boys a while back, the problem was that they are too pretty for me to part with! You have made some lovely flowers, they are gorgeous.

Here's a tip for you, I even dyed some white thread with re-inkers to get a genuine SU colour!
Cathy Clark said…
These are lovely! You've inspired me to pick up a crochet hook again!
My grandma taught me how to crotchet when I was little. It has been years since I picked up a crotchet hook. But ... you have put a little itch in my fingers! These look great! Hugs xxaxx
Jo said…
Wow Bron, great work. My nana taught me how to crochet (and knit) years ago, sadly I wouldn't have a clue where to start these days.