Friday, June 24, 2011

JAI 73 - Sketch

A Zip with Sweet Buttons

Mae has designed another great sketch for Just Add Ink's 73rd Challenge. I had a bit of fun with it and hope you do too!

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Priceless
Ink: Basic Black
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Sweet Buttons Embosslits, Framed Tulips and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders, Dimensionals
Non-SU: Black Zip



JAI 73 - Sketch from Mae


I liked the idea of putting a zip on the card to go with the Sweet Buttons Embosslits and got my inspiration from here. I have been trying to convince myself that I don't need the Sew Suite Stamp Set but after seeing so many innovative ways to use it, I may have had a change of heart.

I love sketch challenges and the inspiration from the amazing Design Team at Just Add Ink, should be enough to get you motivated to join in too.

Happy stamping!

13 comments:

debfearns said...

I just love how you have used the zipper on your card - going to have to give that a go!

Christine Blain said...

Very sweet, Bron. I love the double-embossed main panel, you clever thing.

Mae Collins said...

I like how you used the sketch and added a zip as one of the elements, very innovative! I often am inspired by others creations that I too have to 'just add' another stamp set to my collection that I didn't think I needed! So glad I am a SU! demo and can get a continual 20% discount...gotta love that!

Paula said...

You never fail to make me go "WOW" Bron! What a super cool idea to use a zip on a card - this rocks ♥

Jodene said...

Love this card Bron, the addition of the Zipper is such a great idea!

KimB said...

Bron, if anyone can convince me to buy the button embosslit it would be you. You have such a knack for making them look GOOD! Love your zip idea - very fun :)
Kim

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Cute card Bronwyn! Great use of that button embosslit again. Adding the zipper was very clever.

Marlena M. said...

Pure genius! Such a great idea. ;)

*Spring Blossom* said...

Such a great idea to use a zipper!!! Fit's in perfectly with the theme of the card :)

Melissa said...

Great card, love how the zip is used so perfectly with the embosslits, looks terrific.

Amanda said...

I love how you can use anything when you're doing papercraft. Very clever to use a zip. And your composition is as always beautiful and inspiring. xx

Leonie said...

What a cute way to use those buttons

luvthatstampin said...

Very eye-catching card. You did a great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...