JAI 89 - Inspiration

Delys has given us a great inspiration photo for our 89th challenge at Just Add Ink.

Here's what I was inspired to create -

I wish I could say that I created the gorgeous background with my trusty brayer and inks but I 'cheated' and stamped over the top of a photo. It's a photo of a beautiful sunrise at Swansea, on the East Coast of Tasmania, with a stamp from Just Believe stamped over the top in Basic Black Ink.

I did a series of similar cards a while back using different silhouette stamps which you can see HERE.

The Inspiration

So ... the challenge is to make a paper craft project using the above photo for inspiration. I hope you can join in with the fun and link up your own entry over at Just Add Ink. While you're there, don't forget to check out the beautiful projects from the rest of the Design Team.


Happy stamping and enjoy your weekend,

Comments

HEllo lovely Brown!
I must say you had me going until i read your post, can you imagine getting that look with a BRAYER! It certainly would be out of this world!
YOur card is soooo lovely, i'm sure that the sadness the receiver feels will be just a little less (at least for a moment) once opening this gorgeous creation!
Have a great weekend,
Hugs SHarnee :)
Great cheating Bronwyn! :)

Your card looks spectacular but also makes a wonderful sympathy card.
Great idea!
Patrice said…
I think it's a fabulously genius idea to stamp over a photo the way you have here Bron. Such a beautiful photo it is too, and perfect as a sympathy card.
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card, Bronwyn.
Nikki Spencer said…
What a great idea this is Bron, really lovely, as is that gorgeous view.
KimB said…
I think this is such a clever idea Bron and it looks gorgeous especially with all the extra little accents.
Kim xxx