JAI 90 - Sketch

Rain or Shine


It's Friday and that means another awesome challenge at Just Add Ink. This time I have a sketch for you and I decided to stick pretty close to the layout.

JAI 90 - Sketch


It's been 5 weeks since I have ventured into my craft room to stamp (hence the lack of posts for October). I spent most of the September holiday break making my challenge cards for JAI and scheduling the posts. Life has been super busy with about 4 weekends away out of the last 6 and working 4 days a week. It was so nice to finally get back into my clean and newly arranged craft room to create. Hopefully I will have time to work on a couple of tutorials that I have in my head and share those with you soon.


Project Recipe:

Stamps: Rain or Shine (Unity Stamp Co.), Retro Remix (SU)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Vellum (SU) X-Press It Blending Card
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler (SU), Memento Tuxedo Black and a selection of Copic Markers
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Modern Label Punch, Bella Rose DSP (retired), Subtles DSP - So Saffron, Neutral Brad - Black, Stamping Sponge, Dimensionals, Crystal Effects (SU), Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, Rain Drops Die (Quickutz)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you get a chance to hop on over to Just Add Ink to check out the gorgeous work from the rest of the DT and to link up your own entry.


Happy stamping. Have a great weekend.

Comments

Tania Gould said…
This is gorgeous - I love that you have used that Retro Remix wheel and I love the Crystal Effects and I love those little raindrops and I LOVE the sentiment! So all in all - I LOVE IT!
Mae's Cachet said…
Glad you found some crafting time amidst your hectic schedule, I know what that is like! This is a cute image and I love the card.
Tui Nathan said…
Isn't it great when we can get back in the "craft zone" ...
I love your card Bron, it is so nice to see that wheel again - they are the most underused items in my craft stash, love this cute image and the raindrops are divine!!!
Jo said…
This is gorgeous Bron. I love the image and sentiment and I love the 'raindrops' you have added. Beautiful.....
Paula Dobson said…
Absolutely gorgeous Bron!! LOVE the CE puddle and vellum rain drops. A really sweet card. Note to self: use the wheels more often!
Really cute Bronwyn! I especially love the way you've made the rain on the card and I'm sure I've never seen that wheel used as well as you have used it on this card.
Nikki Spencer said…
Love it Bron, great choice of colours & the use of the wheel is perfect for the sketch.
Dolly Daydreams said…
Hi there, another stunner from you ! You are such a talented lady and am so glad i discovered your blog. Everything about this card is just perfect.

Marie
Marlena M. said…
Lovely card! So glad you had time to craft. ;)
Jodene said…
This is so cute Bron and I just love those little water drops :)