Thursday, December 15, 2011

Butterfly Blue

It's good to know that there are still some romantics left in the world. A work colleague of mine wanted me to make him a blue butterfly card to give to his lovely wife. Apparently she loves butterflies! So, naturally I had to make one of my butterfly easel cards.

He wanted a certain shade of blue and I found some textured Bazzill Cardstock that seemed to match his request. I hope she likes it.


Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Precious Butterflies, Creative Elements, Elements of Style
Ink: Basic Gray, Versa Mark
Card Stock: Bazzill Textured, Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies Die, Antique Brad, CB embossing folder, Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches, Note Card Whisper White Envelopes, Dimensionals

You can purchase my tutorial, HERE.

3 comments:

Rae said...

This is a wonderful card. I loved what you did with the butterfly. Will be trying this technique. Thank you.

Tania Gould said...

Awwww how romantic!

Patrice said...

Before I even got to your comments I was thinking 'awwww so romantic' so I second Tania! I'm sure they were both very pleased with this beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...