Sunday, April 8, 2012

Classic Scallop Heart Easel Card

My mum asked me to make her a card for a 60th Wedding Anniversary that she is going to attend.  I bought these Scallop Heart Nesties about 14 months ago and had never used them so I thought this was a good time to bust open the packet.

 Love Birds ...

... Scallop Heart Easel

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Creative Elements (SU)
Ink:  So Saffron, Pool Party, Soft Suede (SU)
Card Stock:  So Saffron, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla (SU)
Accessories:  Classic Scallop Heart Nestabilities (Spellbinders),  Spice Cake DSP, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Two-Step Bird Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers (all SU), Rolled Rose Die (Marianne Design Creatables), Frond Punch (Martha Stewart)

Another easel card to add to the collection :)

PS:  Thank you, Kim, for including this card in your Punch Inspiration for the 9th April 2012 post.  It is always appreciated.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Bronwyn. Hoping your easter is chocolicious! Cheers Donna :)

Bonnie said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colours that you have chosen!

Patrice said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable! Perfect colours, and such a perfect card for an anniversary. Love this to bits.

x

Melissa said...

Another fantastic easel card, so lovely and I bet the recipients loved it.

H2 :) said...

Another amazing easel card in your repertoire! Gorgeous creation Bron - I'm sure your Mum & the recipients were thrilled with it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...