Just Add a Technique - Challenge # 17 at Just Add Ink
Paper Beads and Faux Silk Asian Artistry This week at Just Add Ink we have a challenge with a difference. It takes on the form of a Blog Hop. You will need to visit all the Design Team Member's Blogs and check out all the wonderful tutorials the girls have put together to highlight a certain technique. Decide on which technique you'd like to try and make a card, scrapbook layout or 3D item etc. and enter it in this week's challenge on the Just Add Ink Blog. I have put together a very simple tutorial to show you how to make Paper Beads and Faux Silk . Paper Beads Step 1 - Using your paper cutter, cut out some long triangular strips of paper the length of your chosen DSP. Mine have been cut about 1.5 centimetres at the widest point. I only needed 3 beads but I cut an extra one in case I 'muffed' up. Step 2 - Starting at the wide end, roll up the strip of paper applying glue as you roll. At the beginning make sure you leave a big enough hole to thread your Hemp Twi...



Comments