Little Additions Bear

I've been having so much fun lately combining MDS and my e-Cutter to make fun shaped cards.  I'm back today with a card that I made using the digital stamp, Little Additions Bear.


From this ...
 

... to this!
The card shape was cut out using my Silhouette Cameo.  I have used the new, soon to be released, Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock for the card base and added some punched shapes from Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight DSP and Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black Card Stock.

Punches Used:  Itty Bitty Shapes Circle, 1/2" Circle, Small Oval, XL Oval, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle and the small heart from a retired punch.

Here's another example I did a while back -

It's a tad addictive and a quick way to make a card if you're pressed for time!

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bron, he is soo cute. Fabulous baby congrats card. Deb x