Sunday, July 28, 2013

Get Well Soon

I made this Get Well Card for a friend who is in hospital.  She can't have real flowers at the moment as she is still recovering in ICU, so a bouquet of paper flowers was the next best thing!  I hope it brightens her day.


I used the beautiful colour combination from the Color Throwdown as it had 3 gorgeous new SU Colours in the palette - yum.

 

The idea for the doily as wrapping for the flowers came from a card I spotted on Pinterest but never 'pinned' - duh!  Anyway, I was pretty happy to spend a little time in my craft room today to actually make a card.


Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Flower Shop, Papillon Potpourri, Thoughts and Prayers
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Accessories:  In Colour (2013 -2015) DSP, Brights RR DSP (retired), Basic Pearls, Tea Lace Paper Doily, RR Polka Dot Ribbon (retired), Bird Builder, Bitty Butterfly and Pansy Punches, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by.



5 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Very pretty Bron. I'm sure she'll love it :)

Monique said...

Bronwyn this is just beautiful, I love how you have used the doily.
Cheers
Monique

Tammy Hershberger said...

Awesome! Love how you improvised a bouquet of flowers for your friend, and the papers you used are perfect. Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Barb said...

A beautiful cheery bouquet of flowers! I am sure she will love it!

Lori Willoughby said...

What a beautiful card!! TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...