A Centre Panel Easel Card for CASE-ing the Catty Challenge #20 - Blendabilities and Framelits

Ooops!  I'm a bit late posting my card for the latest challenge at CASE-ing the CattyThis is my first day at home for two weeks as I have either been at work or away!  It's been frustrating having an idea in my head for ages and not having the time to get into my craft room to actually put those thoughts into action.

CTC 20 - Use Blendabilities and Framelits

"Did you know that during SALE-A-BRATION (SAB) you can choose a Blendabilities assortment as your free item with a $90 (AUD)/$110 (NZD) purchase?"  I used Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities on my card and chose the Window Frames for the second part of the challenge (to use Framelits).

The challenge to use Blendabilties and Framelits in your paper craft project is inspired by the card on page 18 of the SALE-A-BRATION catalogue. 
 
Why don't you grab our CTC #20 Challenge Badge and play along this week!

'Big Day' Centre Panel Easel Card
I first made this style of easel card almost 3 years ago and you can see the full tutorial HERE.  

Here's the measurements and a quick look at how the base is constructed -


 My Original SU Centre Panel Easel Card -

..............................................

Today's card uses the SAB 'Big Day Stamp Set' which is free with a $90 (AUD) Stampin' Up! ® order (only until the end of March).  I added some new pom pom and sequin trims and the very fun and festive, Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper, all from the new Occasions Catalogue.

I hope you can join us this week at CASE-ing the Catty.  Get out your 'Blendies' and Framelits and make something awesome!

Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

AB. said…
This card is FABULOUS! I am yet to do an easel card, but I may need to CASE yours....LOVE IT!!!