The Stamp Review Crew - Project Life Point and Click

Welcome to addINKtive designs.  Thanks for hopping by on the SRC Blog Hop.  Today we are featuring the Project Life Stamp Set, Point and Click.

If you get lost on the hop, just click on the image below and it will take you to the main blog with all the links -
http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/03/stamp-review-crew-project-life-point.html
 
Photopolymer Stamp Set - Project Life Point and Click
 

I have a confession to make, I'm not a scrapbooker and I did start off all enthusiastic about the introduction of Project Life, acquired quite a bit of stuff to get me started and I even bought a new Canon Digital Camera, but I haven't had the motivation to go down that path just yet.  Maybe one day when I have a bit more time on my hands, I'll give it my best shot.

I really scratched my head wondering what on earth I was going to make for this 'hop' and then the light bulb moment happened when I decided to download the digital version to use with my e-cutter and combine it with the photopolymer stamp set to make a little gift bag using the Cool Like That Giftable Templates.  So here's my one and only project to share with you today -


Point and Click Meets Cool Like That Gift Bag
The colour palette is taken from the Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection and I have cut up a couple of the cards to use as DSP on the gift bag.

 
Thanks for stopping by on the hop.  Up next is Kerry Willard Bray from Peonies and Paper Chains.

http://wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/2015/03/stamp-review-crew-project-life-point-and-click-edition.html            http://www.peoniesandpaperchains.com/2015/03/stamp-review-crew-plxsu-point-click-edition.html
 
Or back to Wendy Weixler from Wickedly Wonderful Creations.


If you want to stick around a little longer, here's a run down on how I made the gift bag -


1.  Download the Cool Like That Giftable Templates (page 10 of the Annual SU Catalogue) and PL Point and Click Digital Download into your e-cutter program.

2.  Position the cluster star digital stamp from Point and Click onto the gift bag template and turn it into a cutting file to produce the negative cut out on the bag.


3.  Send to your e-cutter and let the machine do the hard work for you.

 

 4.  Attach part of a PL card  inside the gift bag so the pattern can be seen through the stars.


5.  Assemble the gift bag with Sticky Strip and embellish (I think the photo shows you enough detail to explain how I did that bit).

Enjoy!


Comments

Linda Callahan said…
This is adorable! I love the bright colors and how you accented with the fun elements in this set! And I am in awe of your computer/ecutter skills!
Dawn Tidd said…
How clever! I love how you did this and I almost forgot about that gift bag template…that I've never used! You've inspired me to give it a try.
Carol Held said…
Awesome job! Love the colours too! TFS
Anonymous said…
This is awesome!!! I can't wait to try it out. I really like how you cut the stars out and added the PL card behind it.
Jen Timko said…
So, so clever! Love this little bag! Your decorative details are just fantastic!
Cindy Beach said…
Love this adorable bag!
So many cute elements and great use of the set!
Yapha Mason said…
This is super cute! I love how you used the different stamps! Great colors, too.
Hi! Would you share with me how to download this MDS files to my Silhouette Cameo? I would love to cut these boxes, too! Thanks in advance!
Rochelle Blok said…
Great bag Bronwyn! Love the way that you used the stars image from the stamp set as a cut out in the front of the bag. Looks awesome! Love all the colours and all the elements that finish off the gift bag.
Bronwyn Eastley said…
Hi Christina, here's a link to my tutorial -
http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/how-to-use-sus-digital-punches-with-e.html
Christine Kiehl said…
Very festive and creative gift bag! So bright and cheerful!