The Stamp Review Crew - Sheltering Tree

Welcome to addINKtive designs.  Thanks for stopping by on the SRC Blog Hop.

I really enjoy being a part of the Stamp Review Crew.  This week we are featuring the stamp set, Sheltering Tree and it's the first time I've inked it up since purchasing it a few weeks ago.  Wow! did I have fun.  I am in love with the versatility of this set and all the cute little images that go together to create a variety of scenes for all seasons.

If you get lost on the Blog Hop just click the image below and it will take you to the main blog with all the links -
http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/03/stamp-review-crew-sheltering-tree.html
 Photopolymer Stamp Set - Sheltering Tree


Sample 1 - Acetate and Tissue Technique
The layout for this card was inspired by a beautiful Christmas card spotted on Pinterest which was made by Melissa Banbury (Porch Swing Creations).

Here's a close up of the Glitter and Dazzling Diamonds mixed in with the Crystal Effects and Pool Party Re-inker 'sandwiched' between the Window Sheet and White Filter Paper -

If you would like to try this technique for yourself you can click on the following link for the tutorial at Splitcoast - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/acetate_tissue/


 Sample 2
Inspiration for this second project came from a sketch I saw on Pinterest.


 Sample 3
 Inspiration for this card came from a handbag of mine -

Thanks for hopping along.  I hope you are loving all the 'Sheltering Tree' projects from the SRC Crew.  See you in the next round.



Up next is Holly Krautkremer
http://rubberredneck.typepad.com/rubber-redneck/2015/03/the-stamp-review-crew-sheltering-tree.html
Back to Tanya Boser -
 http://tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com/2015/03/stamp-review-crew-sheltering-tree.html

Comments

Betty said…
Hi Bron! So nice to "hop" with you:) Beautiful cards and techniques. Love love the graphic design of the second card!!
Yapha Mason said…
Oh, Bronwyn, these are all gorgeous! I love the technique that you used on the first car. It's really lovely!
3 completely different cards and all 3 are really lovely. I never would have thought to stamp the tree in a color other that a "tree color" so that really inspires me.
Unknown said…
Three entirely different cards from one stamp set. You really show the versatility of this set. Great job!
Linda Callahan said…
Your work is beautiful! Love the framed scenes and the sharp graphic design!
Unknown said…
I love your second card and how stylized it is! I love how the colour flags pop!
Tanya Boser said…
Oh, wow! These are all fantastic! I especially love the unique use of this set on the second card, very chic :)
Dawn Tidd said…
Wow! Those are stunning cards, Bronwyn. I love the one inspired by your purse and I'm going to check out the acetate and tissue technique!
Rochelle Blok said…
Fantastic creations Bronwyn! Your first card is amazing! Can't wait to try that myself!The red colour of the tree in the third card looks fantastic. I would never have thought to stamp it in that colour.
Unknown said…
Great projects!
Mike said…
Love all of your creations, Bronwyn! I love the wood texture, but especially love the little banners with the bikes! Great job!
Heidi Baks said…
Wow, Bronwyn! Your first card is such a show-stopper! I love the artsy layout of your second project as well.
Carol Carriveau said…
These are all wonderful cards..great inspiration - thank you!
Ann Schach said…
Wow! Such unique and diverse cards! I can't wait to try the technique on your first card. It's so beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Awesome diverse cards! I love all your projects think there stunning and clever.