Card in a Box - Baby Crib Tutorial

Hi there.  Welcome to my blog.  Today I am sharing the second Card In a Box - Baby Crib Card that I designed.  There is a slight difference in the way this Hardwood Baby Crib is constructed compared to the White Zoo Babies one featured in yesterday's post.

Full of the cute little critters from Life in the Forest Stamp Set.
 

No dies or Big Shot Machine required for this second design, just a paper trimmer and some Stampin' Up! ® punches.
 
Folds flat into a card sized envelope.
 
 
Both designs shown in the above photo are included in my Card in the Box - Baby Crib Tutorial which consists of two, three page tutorials with detailed instructions and photos ($5.00 AUD).
 
The response in the first 24 hours of its release was beyond amazing!!!  A huge thanks to everyone that purchased the PDF instructions.  I would really LOVE to see what you have created, so feel free to share your photos or blog links via email.
 
Please note - The tutorials for sale are not available as instant downloads.  As I will be personally emailing your copies, please be mindful of International time differences. On receipt of payment, I will send the PDF files as soon as possible.
 
 

Comments

Mary said…
Absolutely gorgeous Bronwyn. You have been so busy with your nursery suite and they all look lovely.
Mary
Oh this is so adorable!!!