My South Pacific Convention Swaps

Hi there.  I have just come back from Stampin' Up's! South Pacific Convention on the Gold Coast and thought I would share with you the Swaps that I made.  Helen and Nikki S will need to 'look away' as I haven't mailed theirs yet :)


1. CASE-ing the Catty Team Swaps

I'm not a fan of mass production and like to mix things up a bit, so all the CTC Crew Swaps are done with different colour combos, all taken from the Colour Coach.  I've lost my bit of paper that lists the combos I used and will attempt to try and recall them from memory until my little notepad turns up.


 Perfect Plum, Rose Red and Marina Mist

Pool Party, Island Indigo and Calypso Coral

 Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler and Wisteria Wonder

 Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Pool Party

 Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky and Lost Lagoon

 Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe and Soft Suede

 Sahara Sand, Soft Sky and Wisteria Wonder

 Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe

 Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pink Pirouette

I used the stamps, From the Garden with the co-ordinating Handpicked Framelits Dies, the Berry Basket Die, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die and some added embellishments to complete my CTC swaps.

 

2. Twinchie Swaps for Eureka Stampers

Seeing I didn't have any of my downline, sideline or upline at Convention, I was 'adopted' by the Eureka Stampers and invited to their team dinner.  Their swaps were to be 2" x 2" - twinchies, have a party theme and be made from the Brights Colour Collection. My colour combo was Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight, with a bit of extra sparkle and bling.

3. General Swaps

 
There was no time left to do general swaps so this is what I did instead; I printed out the above photo with the accompanying poem and laminated several cards to make my 'tutorial swap'.


My Swap Poem -

It was really great to meet you and swap your card with me,

But because I’m kinda’ busy; a School Principal’s life you see,

Making lots of swaps wasn’t a sure bet;

So, send me through an email to confirm that we have met,

And in return, my Baby Crib Tutorial is free.


All I have to do is check the names in the emails against the swaps I received, then email the two PDF tutorials in return.

It was good not to be stressed out trying to complete heaps of swaps in the lead up to Convention.

Comments