The Stamp Review Crew - Four Feathers

Hi and welcome to The Four Feathers Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop.  We are a group of Stampin' Up! ® Demonstrators who love to show you just how much you can do with one stamp set. 

If you get lost, just click on the banner below to take you to our main blog, where you will see a list of all the participants for this round.  Enjoy!

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/05/stamp-review-crew-four-feathers-edition.html

Today I have a few sneak peeks from the new, soon to be released, Stampin' Up! ® Catalogue, which team up nicely with the Four Feathers Stamps.  I'm a bit sad that this stamp set and the coordinating dies are retiring but looking forward to playing with some more pre-release goodies and the launch of the brand new catty on June 2nd.


It's been a very busy month for me and I only had time for one project for today's SRC Blog Hop, so I made sure I combined a few ideas that were floating around in my head to make this 'Bohemian' Gift Bag.  All the elements take me back to the 70's, early 80's era. I remember one of my favourite dresses had feathers, beads and bling!

Four Feathers Bohemian Gift Bag with Paper Beads and Bling


    
 (Medium Sized Gift Bag from 8" x 11" DSP)

Project Recipe:  (*Sneak Peaks) 
Stamp Set:  Four Feathers
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, *Delightful Dijon
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Gold Foil Sheets, Bermuda Bay and Gold Sequin Trims, Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, *Bohemian Designer Series Paper, *Gift Bag Punch Board, *Boho Chic Embossing Folder

If you'd like to know how I made the paper beads, click HERE for my tutorial.


I hope you are enjoying the 'hop'.


Next up is the lovely and talented, Lisa Young -
http://addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/2015/05/stamp-review-crew-four-feathers-edition.html


Or back to check out Kerry Willard-Bray's gorgeous project -
 http://www.peoniesandpaperchains.com/2015/05/stamp-review-crew-four-feathers-edition.html


Thanks so much for stopping by,

Comments

Tanya Boser said…
Gorgeous bag decoration! Just one more reason to keep these stamps in my stash, and to invest in the gift bag punch board and the Bohemian stuff from the new catty :)
Linda Callahan said…
You are so cute reading that catalog! I adore the gift bag! Gorgeous colors!
Dawn Tidd said…
Amazing, Bronwyn! I love the paper beads and the gold foil embossed feathers it really makes the bag so much fun!!
Unknown said…
Wow! Your bag is amazing! I love how you added the paper beads!
Patrice said…
Oh Bron you crack me up! Love the pic of you kicking back with your new catty. Also love the thought of your 70's/80's dress with feathers, beads AND bling. I can just imagine it. All the rage back then.

Gorgeous bag! I was a bit slow getting my pre order off so hopefully my new bits and pieces will arrive on my doorstep tomorrow!

xox
Rachel Palmieri said…
Gorgeous gift bag,Bron, love the trail of feathers and beads!
Heidi Baks said…
Oh my, that is so pretty! I love the embossed gold feathers!
sandi said…
Beautiful bag, Thank you for sharing. Hope you do not mind would love to case it.
Unknown said…
Love the touch of bling with the gold baker's twine and feathers run through the new embossing folder. And may I say, I LOVE the beads you made out of the dsp!
Anonymous said…
Wow this is GORGEOUS!! Just pops so much :)
Monique said…
Bronwyn this is totally gorgeous, I love the feathers and the beads, it all comes together so beautifully.