Double Butterfly Flip Card Video Tutorial

Hi there.  I'm just a little bit excited today as I have my very first video tutorial to share with you!  Yep ... I talk in this one but I was extremely nervous at the thought of being recorded.  I'm also waiting on an extended tripod for my iPhone so I can record from a bird's eye view rather than from the side of my craft desk.  All I can say is, I have my 'L' plates on and can only improve with practice :).  I would value some feedback, so if you can offer me any video tips and tricks, feel free to leave a comment or flick me an email.


Double Butterfly Flip Card with Watercolor Wings

 

 

So grab a cuppa to stay awake as it's nearly ten minutes long.  There's no need to write down the measurements as I have included those details in this post.  Have fun watching!


Double Butterfly Flip Card Video Tutorial

 


This tutorial is a combination of two flip card tutorials that I have watched on You Tube -
Thanks, ladies for the inspiration and sorry, Linda that I pronounced your surname incorrectly (face palm).



Card Measurements

 

Card Base measures 5-7/16" x 9-12/16" (9-3/4")


 Front

 
Inside


Project Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Watercolor Wings
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron
Ink:  Marina Mist, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Memento Black
Accessories:   Pretty Petals DSP Stack, Big Shot, Paper Trimmer (with scoring blade), Bone Folder


Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

preethy said…
Hi there,

Loved your card n tutorial. Detailed n well explained.My daughter is so excited to see your projects and has marked them in her to do.

Preethy