About The Colour Tree Challenges -
Every Sunday night at 7pm (AEDT) I host a weekly colour challenge where you can ink up and link up for a chance to be in TCTC Top 3 Picks (only one Top Pick if there are less than 7 entries). At the end of each month a Winner will be chosen from one of the weekly Top Three Picks and will be invited as a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge.
A big welcome to Heidi Weaver from Stampin Along with Heidi who joins me today as TCT's February Guest Designer -
Here's our projects to highlight this week's challenge colours -
Now it's your turn. If you would like to enter the challenge, please follow these instructions, have fun and inspire others -
- Create a NEW paper craft project for the current challenge.
- Any craft products (retired or current) may be used in TCT Challenges but please stick closely to the SU (Stampin' Up! ®) colour palette. Other neutrals may be used in conjunction with the challenge colours - Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Kraft and Sahara Sand.
- Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this post. Include the graphic from The Colour Tree Challenges in your blog post.
- Complete the Linky Tools section below using the direct link to your project.
- Enter as many times as you like and combine with as many other challenges as you wish (with the exception of another colour challenge).
- At the end of each month, a 'winner' will be chosen from one of the weekly Top 3 Picks and will be invited as a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge.