After a bit of a search on Pinterest, I came across a great tutorial by Allison Okamitsu. I decided to CASE all her gorgeous samples and only changed the colour for one of them. Wow! I am totally hooked on paper succulents. Thanks for the creative inspiration, Allison. I even added a little one of my 'own' to the bowl and can see myself making a few more in the not too distant future.
The grey bowl and rocks were purchased from Spotlight (Australia).
1. Flower Fair Framelits Die, Mossy Meadow Card Stock and Ink, Gorgeous Grunge Stamp - Cut 5
2. Fun Flower Punch, Pear Pizzazz Card Stock and Ink, Beautiful Bunch Stamp - Punch 6
3. Botanical Builder Framelits (centre piece), Pistachio Pudding Card Stock - Cut 5 (my idea)
4. Flower from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Wild Wasabi Card Stock and Ink, Pictogram Punches Stamp - Punch 3 for each one
5. Bouquet Bigz Large Die, Garden Green Card Stock and Ink, Gorgeous Grunge Stamp - Cut 3
6. Bouquet Bigz Large Die, Mint Macaron Card Stock - Cut 6
Thanks for stopping by,