Some more Pics

This is the very talented, Christine Blain, who enters the Just Add Ink Challenges on a regular basis! It was so lovely to meet her and a big wave to Kim also. I should have got a photo of you as well. Thanks ladies for supporting the challenges each week with your great entries and lovely comments. It is very much appreciated!


Well, Delys managed to find me on the first day and we had to get a shot of us under the 'Vintage Style' Display Board, seeing we're the only JAI Girls in our naughty forties!


Then I managed to spot Sarah in the crowd early the next day. It was great to meet these wonderful ladies on the Design Team.


... and who should be standing right there to say hello to? None other than the very talented Kirsty Brown who is on the Inkspirations' Design Team. Kirsty also loves to enter the JAI Challenges. It was great to finally meet her too!

As you can tell from the last few blog entries, being a part of the SU Family and making friends with people that share a passion for papercraft and stamping is a big part of the reason I love doing what I do!

I'll be back with some more pics of the Awards Dinner!

Bron xx

Comments

Christine Blain said…
Hi Bron! It was a real highlight of Convention, to meet up with you; I didn't get a photo on my camera, so would you mind if I 'borrow' yours? I was disappointed to miss out on one of your swaps, but took photos of the one my roomie scored. You are so talented, and a real sweetheart. Look forward to seeing you at next Convention!! Christine xx
Anonymous said…
Great pics....you all look so happy. PS - I'm also in the Naughty Forties club too!!