A Card for a Cause

In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness month the challenge at SSC was to to use a pink ribbon and primarily the colour pink for your card/project.


Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #62


If you've checked out my blog lately you will have noticed that I set myself a 'challenge' to make some scallop easel cards with the Dynamic Duo combinations from the SU Colour Coach. I was making the In Colour samples and when I got to the Blushing Bride and Regal Rose combination this week, I decided to add the Pink Ribbon from the Cancer Council Fundraiser to this card and enter it in the latest challenge at SSC.




If you'd like to know how to make one of these, please check out my tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

bec said…
SO beautiful! I am going to have a go at this design, thanks for the inspiration! Love Bec XX
Tania Gould said…
Oooo oh so pretty! Love the pinks and the strategically placed Pink Ribbon!
Becky said…
Beautiful card, lovely colors and great details. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.
What a stunning easel card!! I so love all the pink details and different shades of pink. Thanks for joining the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge this week!
Another stunner! I wonder if I am brave enough to try one of these? It certainly is full of gorgeousness! Hugs xxaxx
Emily Leiphart said…
This is so lovely! WOW!