Just Add Blue for 'Beyond Blue'

Blue Potpourri


Last week it was PINK ... this week it's all about BLUE! The current challenge at Just Add Ink is to help promote the wonderful job that Beyond Blue (the National Depression Initiative) is doing.

So ... this challenge means that you can add BLUE to your papercraft project and then send it off to someone that could use a little 'pick me up'.

I chose to do a Scallop Circle Easel Card and since Marina Mist is the newest blue colour from Stampin' Up! I decided to team it with its 'Dynamic Duo' of Bashful Blue. I am preparing heaps of cards in the different 'Dynamic Duos' which you will see in some future posts!


A Scallop Easel Card is fun and very easy to make. I have written a TUTORIAL so you can have a go at making one too!


The All-Important Side View!


Be sure to visit the other Just Add Ink Team Blogs to see what gorgeous 'Blue' Creations they have for your inspiration this week.


Project Recipe for Blue Potpourri
Stamp Sets: Friends 24-7, Punch Potpourri (L1 Hostess)
Ink: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Circle Die, Basic Pearls, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Stamping Sponge, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals
Punches: Two-Step Bird, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Boho Blossoms, Butterfly, Full-Heart


Thanks for stopping by to take a peak,






"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit".
Psalm 34:18

Comments

Renée said…
*gasp* This is absolutely gorgeous, Bronwyn! Absolutely love the layout, the punched flowers, and the circlular easel!
Anonymous said…
This is absolutely DIVINE Bronwyn!!! I LOVE every little thing about it :o)
Patrice said…
Gorgeous, beautiful, lovely and all that. I love this card of yours!
Leonie said…
Looks even better in the blue! Love it!
Danielle Daws said…
*sigh* So beautiful! I love the pearls, they're so elegant!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous Bron!
Jo said…
So pretty in blue Bron!
So much gorgeous little detail on this one! I needed to have a second look! Very pretty! Am trying to find time to do the blue challenge! Hugs xxaxx
Mae's Cachet said…
I so have to get that Scallop Die to add to my collection and to CASE this card, so glad you have posted a step by step tutorial so I can't go wrong! Great inspiration as always!
Karen said…
Absolutely stunning, I love the blue look. Thanks for tutorial have done a scallop card before but not the easel. Off to my desk now. hehe
Anonymous said…
This is a fantastic card. Love it to pieces.
KimB said…
Hi Bronwyn,

its looks gorgeous. So layered and feminine, I love the depth of detailing you put in and the scalloped easel card was a great Kimsetting for it all.
Love all of these cards Bronwyn.
You are so clever!
I don't have the scallop circle die but you are tempting me.
Thanks for doing such a great tutorial, will be very helpful when I eventually buy it.
I think the blue is my favourite, but they're all gorgeous.
TFS
Kathy