Same, Same ... but Different - The In Colour Dynamic Duos

Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green


Peach Parfait and Cajun Craze


Concord Crush and Perfect Plum


Poppy Parade and Tangerine Tango


Blushing Bride and Regal Rose


If you've ever been to Bali you would understand the title of my post and probably have a little smile on your face! I guess I had better explain!

The Balinese Markets, especially in the real 'touristy' areas, stock a lot of the same merchandise. You would often hear the stall holders trying to coax you in for a purchase by saying, "Same, same but different" I can assure you the only real difference was the price depending on your bargaining skills!

They even sold T Shirts for the tourists that read, "Same, Same but Different"!

Well, if you've been checking out my posts lately you will have seen quite a few of the scallop circle easel cards made from the Hostess L1 set, Punch Potpourri. These ones are the SAME BUT DIFFERENT as they feature the Dynamic Duos that team up with all the SU In Colours!

Why have I been making so many? Well, they have been my JAI DT Swaps which quite a few of the girls have already received ... but some are still waiting patiently for theirs. I have only four more to make! Yay!

After doing SWAPS for Sydney Convention and Launceston Regionals, I was struggling to get motivated to do a heap of cards all the same, so to maintain an interest I decided to change the colour combo for each one. It has made the process far more enjoyable and I now have some gorgeous samples from all the other girls to inspire me to the finish line!

I'd love to know which In Colour Combo you like the best!

Comments

Patrice said…
Haha I had to laugh when I read your title - I so remember 'same same, but different'.

I absolutely adore all of your colour combos and I too did my dt swaps in different colours to keep my interest in the task at hand.

Thank you for my gorgeous choc chip/crumb cake card - I love it, as you knew I would :o)
Karen said…
Hey there Bron!

I am TOTALLY jealous of those JAI girls! How lucky they are to receive such a beautiful swap card from you! You've done a beautiful job with them all!

Luv Karen
x
Beautiful cards Bronwyn! I love them all but I think the Blushing Bride and Regal Rose with the Breast Cancer ribbon is really my favourite.
Mae's Cachet said…
I can't decide which colour combo I like the best, but I do especially like my blue one I received. I also like your new signature block, thinking I should update mine and maybe give my blog a makeover too!
KK said…
Found this on Facebook, Bron. I didn't know you were into this!

Kevin (Wynyard)
Tania Gould said…
Changing the colours each time is such a good way to break the monotomy ( is that spelt right?). Love all of them!
Wow! This is a generous swap, Bronwyn! I'm sure the girls were thrilled to receive their cards! Hugs xxaxx
Christine Blain said…
These are gorgeous, Bron (and wow, you've been busy!). The Concord Crush/Perfect Plum combo is my favourite, I think ... but they are all beautiful!
AJ said…
I got mine on Friday - so beautiful! Thanks Bron, you're such a talented chick!
Makeesha Byl said…
WOW Bronwyn you have been busy! Love all these colourful creations! Thanks so much for sharing! Keesh x
Shelly K said…
I love them all, especially the pink (just did a charity crop for breast cancer awareness) and the orange. I will be making the green one tonight for a teacher I worked with this semester in Dublin (Ohio, that is) but I am sure you can guess what their colors and school theme are.