This card uses SU's Blushing Bride card stock and ink, the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die and Antique Brads . The sentiment is from the stamp set, Butterfly Prints and I have used the textured impressions embossing folder, Finial Press in this example. If you wish to see my tutorial, it is only available as a pdf file, with the purchase of the Larger Butterfly Easel Card Tutorial. Unfortunately, a few websites have copied my entire tutorial and published it without my consent, including all the photos and instructions. It's just as well I add a watermark to everything. So, after two years of sharing the love, I feel I need to remove the instructions from this post to avoid any further plagiarism. Thanks for your understanding. ........................................................................................................................................................... Disclaimer: My tutorial does not replicate the one that...
Hoot-Hoot Hooray! It has been a lot of fun figuring out what to do with this new sketch challenge . When I saw Makeesha's gorgeous example to go with the challenge, I was so keen to get out my new butterfly stamps and punch (available in the Summer Mini from Dec. 1st). Instead, I thought I'd try something a little different. However, I'm definitely going to make a similar card with butterflies, before the week is out! A Closer Look Supplies for Hoot-Hoot Hooray! Stamp Sets: Owl Together Now, Weathered Background stamp Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip (plain and textured), Kiwi Kiss (textured), Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla and Watercolour Paper Ink: Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel and Tangerine Tango Accessories: Walk in the Park DSP, DS Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Button Latte, Linen Thread, Distressing tool from Cutter Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals Techniques: Watercolouring and dry embossing Here...
Welcome to addINKtive designs and the next stop on The Stamp Review Blog Hop for Painted Petals . The SRC are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who want to show you how much you can do with one stamp set. We will feature one stamp set with each blog hop and each stop on the hop will show you a different idea using that set! So look out for The Stamp Review Crew every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month. I have some little chocolate holders to share with you today. I think this is the fourth version that I have made and really love how these ones turned out. It was fun to use the Painted Petals Stamp Set and change my original design by using some updated punches and embellishments. The three sentiments in this set are so versatile. A sneaky peek at the inside. The little chocolate hearts are attached with some Sticky Strip. I used my trusty C...
Comments
Love the way you've coloured in the little mouse. It's a gorgeous card!