Monday, December 13, 2010

Sssssh, I Have a Secret ...

... SANTA!!!!! This person knows me very well because I love making these Haute Tote Bags.

It was really special to actually receive one in the gorgeous Jolly Holiday DSP.


Individual Wrapping for each little Gift


I feel thoroughly spoilt!


A Personal Touch on the Inside Pocket


Mmmm ... who could my Secret Santa be??


Well, it's from a Just Add Ink Team Member and I think I've narrowed it down to two possible lovely, crafty ladies!

I'm going to need a little help ... any thoughts?

The contents will remain a secret until you see mentioned in future posts that the so called items that I have used were from my Secret Santa! Love to tease!

Thanks for stopping by at this busy time of the year.

5 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Bronwyn, your Secret Santa present is gorgeous. Love the colours you used.

Patrice said...

Lucky you! Those colours are great together.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! You are one lucky JAI girl, Bronwyn! I wonder who it is! Very elegant and gorgeously beautiful! Hugs xxaxx

Adela said...

Ooooh, I love this!

Brenda Dean said...

I love this! I'm going to CASE it in the future! THANK YOU!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...