Gumnuts for The Colour Tree

Yay!  I actually made a card today.  Due to the busyness of work, I hadn't ventured into my craft room for two months!  I am very thankful for the Easter break because I finally had a chance to start tidying up my very messy craft room and 'christen' a new Kaisercraft Die called Gumnuts.


http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-colour-tree-challenge-12.html  
This card has a split front panel and incorporates the colours from the latest challenge at The Colour Tree.  The leaves and gum nuts were sponged with Mossy Meadow and Soft Suede Ink to add more depth.  The Lost Lagoon DSP panel is from a retired SU DSP stack. 

Kaisercraft Gumnuts - DD 359

  
March has been a bit of a quiet month at TCT but hopefully this earthy colour palette and some extra crafting time will inspire you to join in with this week's colour challenge. Hope to see your project in the link up.

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

WOW oh WOW Bron!
This card is lovely!! Totally up my alley at the moment as we have been reading Sungglepot and cuddlepie and only recently made some little gumnut babies ourselves!!! Soooo Australian, soooo great!!
Smiles Sharnee :)
P.s hope you get some more crafting done in the holidays! x