After a bit of a break from paper crafting due to the busyness of work, I actually managed to make a card to share with you today. I think I'll save this one for my brother-in-law's birthday as the colour palette works well for a masculine card.
March has been a quiet month for TCT but I hope you have more time over the Easter Break to get 'inky' and link up your project/s in the gallery.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Challenge Guidelines -
Now it's your turn. If you would like to enter the challenge, please follow these instructions, have fun and inspire others -
- Create a NEW paper craft project for the current challenge.
- Any craft products (retired or current) may be used in TCT Challenges but please stick closely to the SU (Stampin' Up! ®) colour palette. Other neutrals may be used in conjunction with the challenge colours - Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Kraft and Sahara Sand.
- Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this post. Include the graphic from The Colour Tree Challenges in your blog post.
- Complete the Linky Tools section below using the direct link to your project.
- Enter as many times as you like and combine with as many other challenges as you wish (with the exception of another colour challenge).