Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birthday and Sympathy - Masculine Cards

BIRTHDAY WISHES -
It's my brother's birthday tomorrow and I'm 101% certain he never reads my blog, so I'm pretty safe posting this here a day early!

He rides a motor bike so I thought I should ink up my Motorcycle Stamp from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue and team it up with Extreme Elements to use on his Birthday card.


Happy Birthday Andrew


I find male cards really tricky to make so I went hunting for inspiration and came across this great card by Jo Eades which was hanging on my card tree (JAI Swap). Problem solved!

Isn't it just awesome?



SYMPATHY -

On a totally different subject ... this card was made for the family of my friend who recently passed away. He loved playing soccer so I made the Sympathy Card a little more personal.



I'll be back on Friday with my DT submission for the next Just Add Ink Challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Paula said...

These are great Male cards Bron. All of them could be used for any occassion! Love the Soccer Ball, even though it was for such a sad occassion. Very clever, yet again ♥

Christine Blain said...

VERY cool cards, Bron. I love the soccer ball sympathy card; it will be sure to bring a smile to the faces of your friend's loved ones.

Patrice said...

Great masculine cards Bron, I do love that swap Jo made us and have it close by to CASE one of these days.

You did a terrific job of the soccer ball sympathy card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...