Asian Artistry

Asian Artistry Butterfly

I was inspired to ink up a retired SU set called Asian Artistry after visiting my cousin's gorgeous garden and hot house, full of beautiful bonsai trees and an awesome water feature. The house has some stunning Japanese art works as well.

I used Riding Hood Red Ink on Blushing Bride card stock to make another 'larger' butterfly easel card using the Beautiful Butterflies Die. The images were coloured with SU Watercolour pencils but without the 'water'.


Embossed Pool Party Butterfly

Here's another which uses the beautiful Pool Party card stock and Finial Press embossing folder.

Both these were commissioned cards. I'm happy to announce that two local businesses will be stocking my cards very soon and I will have details about that later on.


Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

HEllo lovely Bron, Happy New YR!
I love these cards, how exciting that you're selling some in town! WOW that's super great news.... can't wait to see them in the shelves!
HOpe your holiday is going wonderfully, look forward to more amazing works of art as the weeks unfold!
HUgs and smiles Sharnee :)
Momo said…
Hello Bron,

your Butterflys are so beautiful and a love these easel-cards.
I have made this cards too. Please, look here =
http://stempelgaudi.blogspot.com/search/label/Technik%20%3D%20Easel%20-%20Tisch-Deko

I wish you a happy new year and all the best.

Cordial greetings
Moni from Mainz / Germany
Archana said…
I am always a fan of your butterflies standup cards.
Happy New Year!
Archana
Anonymous said…
Hooray congrats on getting your cards into te sops, they are so amazing! Happy New Year Beautiful xx