CAS Card Making Day 1 - Simple Sketches

Clean and Simple Online Card Classes have started and already they are into Day 4. However, because I've been away with the family on holiday to the beautiful Tasman Peninsula, I'm now playing catch up with the amazing inspiration provided by such a talented team of card makers.

Today I've been working on some samples from Day 1 which was all about using Simple Sketches. Kristina Werner wowed us with a very simple, but gorgeous layout. Here are my two cards inspired by her video tutorial -



Additional Inspiration for the following trio came from Jennifer McGuire -



Here are some close up pics of the individual cards -





I used a combination of SU and Martha Stewart Punches, SU and Cuttlebug Embossing Folders and die cuts. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email.

I'm off to finish Day 2's cards and check out all the inspiration for Day 4 that has just gone live.

If you're interested in joining the on-line classes, I can highly recommend them!


Happy CAS stamping,

Comments

Unknown said…
these are gorgeous CAS cards Bronwyn, love the pom pom trim its a gorgeous colour too.
Patrice said…
Gorgeous line-up Bron - love all of these cards. I'm off to check out this online class now. Thanks for sharing.

x
Tania Gould said…
Ur a clever little cookie, aren't you! I really love all of these!
Nikki Spencer said…
Brilliant!!! they look so good for such CAS cards, think l need to go check those classes out too...:0)