Larger Butterfly Easel Card Tutorial

Tutorial for the Larger Butterfly Easel Card
BJE1

Yay! I have finally put together a tutorial for the larger butterfly easel card that I designed. I have had quite a few requests over the last year for the instructions so after sweating it out on this very hot Australia Day Holiday, taking numerous photos and doing lots of editing, here it is.

For the very reasonable price of $4.00 (AUD), I will email you a three page pdf document for personal use. However, I would ask that if it is used for Stamp Clubs and Workshops etc. that you would direct your customers to my blog so they can purchase their own personal copy.

For extra ideas I have included several photos of other designs that I have created.  To purchase the tutorial, please go to My Tutorials for Sale Section at the top of my blog.

..........................................................

As a bonus, you will receive the pdf instructions for the smaller Butterfly Easel Card.


This photo shows the difference in size between the two.
You will require the Beautiful Butterflies Die from Stampin' Up!.


Because this is not an instant download, as I will be personally emailing your copies, please be mindful of International time differences. On receipt of payment, I will send the files as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support. Happy crafting! :)

Kind regards,

Comments

Sam said…
WOW Bronwyn, I might have to look into getting one of these dies, because this card is just stunning. Stunning design, stunning papers and embellies. You've nailed it!
Have a wonderful weekend :-).