What reasons could I possibly have for blogging on a week night, especially after a busy day at work?
These ones -
- Annabelle Stamps have a beautiful colour combo for their challenge this week.
- I was itching to ink up my new stamp set, 'Tomorrow's Dream'.
- I went to a Copics Class last Friday night and was wanting to try out some new colours (Don't look too closely though, as I'm still learning).
- I actually cut something out with my new Silhouette Cameo and was so .... excited. Oh .. the possibilities!
- I'm temporarily avoiding the task of writing more school reports as I have gone a little stir crazy with 'all work and no play' time over the last week (My recent posts have been scheduled ones).
Here's the gorgeous colour palette -
I used SU's Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke
and a few Copic Markers.
Thanks for taking the time to drop by my blog. I hope you get some time to craft.