SU Doily Butterfly - Sneak Peeks


 SU Doily Butterfly


This card is a CASE of a series of 'Doily Butterfly' cards I made last year but today I have used all Stampin' Up! supplies.  I did this to showcase some new things from the Seasonal Catalogue.
(Release date - February 1st) -
  • Tea For Two Designer Series Paper 
  • Artisan Embellishments Kit (paper flowers)
  • Paper Doilies
  • Honeycomb Embossing Folder
So many beautiful things to look forward to!

(The verse is from the stamp set called, 'Trust God' which is in the current Ideas Book and Catalogue)

PS:  Congratulations! In the General Stamping forum, you're in the FAVORITES for the week ending January 13, 2013.  See post #77.  





Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Donna DeWitt said…
VERY pretty! So feminine...
This is so beautiful, I love it!!!
Christine Blain said…
Absolutely gorgeous, Bron. Great way to showcase those delicious new products!
Katherine said…
I bookmarked this some time ago, and it's still a favorite! I want to feature your card for upcoming Trendy Tuesday post for the blog at Paper Crafters Library (on Feb 11, 2014, we'll be featuring cards with doilies). You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The image will credit you & link back to your blog as well. If you do not wish to be featured, just let me know. This is so pretty!!!