Elephants, Cupcakes and Coffee Cups - Free Templates

Over the school holidays I have been busy playing with a couple of digital collections, in particular the One Big SALE-A-BRATION 2013 Digital Disc.  We don't have My Digital Studio in Australia yet so I used another graphic's program.

I did manage to make some templates. They are a combination of computer graphics and free hand drawing! (It's a long drawn out process involving several steps.  Please don't ask me how I did all this as I still have my 'L' plates on and I need some more lessons from my friend, Lynne. I'm still discovering things by trial and error and have a lot of refining to do).

However, I would like to share these fun shaped cards by offering you the templates for FREE for a limited time.  You can read a bit more about it by visiting still addINKtive challenges on Wednesday morning (AEST).  We will be hosting a special SALE-A-BRATION Week for Spot that Stamp Set and for every entry, you will receive a template.





#1 - Elephant Card
April 2013 Update:  This template and accompanying tutorial are now available to purchase for $3.00 (AUD)

# 2 - Cupcake Card

# 3 - Coffee Cup Card

I have used the soon to be released (22nd Jan)  Sycamore Street DSP and matching Ribbon and Button Pack (SALE-A-BRATION items).



All templates will be emailed out at the end of the challenge.

So, make sure you hop on over to still addinktive challenges on Wednesday and celebrate SALE-A-BRATION with us!

Happy SAB time,

Comments

Such a clever lady you are Bron!
Well done, these are sooo cute!
SMiles SHArnee :)