Monday, April 1, 2013

She Believed She Could Make a Card with MDS ... so She Did

Serene Silhouettes - My First MDS Card

I'm taking it slow and steady and making very simple MDS projects to begin with but I couldn't resist buying some Digital Stamp Brush Sets today so I could have a bit more of a play with My Digital Studio

Here's what I downloaded -
133015 MDS Serene Silhouettes Stamp Brush Set - $4.50
129885 MDS Bunch of Backgrounds Stamp Brush Set (Sanded) - $6.50
133272 MDS Feel Goods Stamp Brush Set (sentiment) - $4.50

Colours - Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Basic Black

Like what you see? You can download these beautiful digital stamps from my on-line store.  If you use MDS, these stamps can then be imported straight into the program. That brings a big smile to my face and makes me very happy.  Waving at you, Lynne, as you of all people will understand what I'm on about.

Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

Lynne Armstrong said...

YAY Bron...well done :) You've become a digital master! WOW I didn't realise they'd released MDS here...will have to go and have a look, which could be dangerous lol
Hugs xx
PS Love your butterfly post too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...